Monday, November 6, 2017

Life Lately + A Special Announcement!




SURPRISE!!!!

If you follow me on Instagram, then you may have seen my pregnancy announcement on Halloween. John, our boys, and I are so incredibly excited. We can't wait to meet our little bundle of joy.

Lately, I haven't been blogging because I have been dealing with morning sickness and I've been really exhausted. I'm starting to feel a bit better, but some days the nausea is really bad. Since I am starting to feel a bit more energized, I plan to blog a bit more.

I will be sharing a first trimester recap in the next few days (or maybe early next week). Thank you all for being excited and for all of the kind messages that we have received in the past few days.

Thanks for visiting!

Until next time...

16 comments

  1. Congratulations!! Hope the morning sickness passes soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! That is such a cute pregnancy announcement!
    All the best for the next few months :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats again! So excited for you!!
    Beth
    The Beth Next Door

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, EMILY!! I'm so very excited to hear this!!! Best of luck and I hope the morning sickness subsides soon. Sending all my best wishes for you, and can't wait to see your little bump grow :) XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  5. So exciting! Definitely a great excuse to take it easy and not blog. Hope you feel better soon. Congratulations!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! At first, I felt a bit guilty for not blogging, but I'm so glad that I did take a couple of weeks off from blogging.

      Delete
  6. Oh wow, congratulations! That's so exciting. Love your little announcement. :)

    -Lauren
    www.shootingstarsmag.net

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations, friend! I'm so excited for you and I look forward to seeing more updates as you progress. :)

    ReplyDelete