Friday, November 10, 2017

10 Things That Made Me Happy This Week

Happy Friday! Today I'm linking up with CharlotteLindsay, and Beth for their weekly grateful and happy list link up.



1. Finding out the gender of our baby! We are so excited!

2. Starbucks Peppermint Mocha Frappuccino

3. This awesome article. The video made me so happy!

4. "Hot Cocoa" Cocoa Puffs and "Cinnamon Vanilla" Lucky Charms - It's on sale at Target!

5. It's finally Friday!

6. My boys

7. Me time

8. Having more energy

9. Kind words and well wishes from friends and family

10. "1-800-273-8255" by Logic featuring Alessia Cara and Khalid - Check out the video here

What made you happy this week?

Thanks for visiting!

Until next time...
SaveSave

10 comments

  1. My daughter coming down late last night to watch football with me made me happy last night. (She didn't have school today). I love your list, especially No. 1! What an awesome time this is ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never found out the gender of any of my babies, We wanted it to be a surprise, I had 3 boys and gained a step son a few years later #whatsup@_karendennis

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is so cool. I was too excited to find out the gender of my babies.

      Delete
  3. Oh, congrats on finding out the gender!! I really like that song from Logic. It's an important topic.

    -Lauren
    www.shootingstarsmag.net

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Lauren. I think everyone needs to listen to the song. The message is so important.

      Delete
  4. So many good things this week! I'm excited that you get to find out the gender! That's one of the fun parts of being pregnant!
    Beth
    The Beth Next Door

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey girl,
    How are you feeling?! I’m very excited for you and your family. So many exciting and happy things on the horizon.
    I hope you have a great week hun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lindsay! Thank you so much for the kind words. I'm still dealing with some morning sickness, but it seems like it's starting to get better.

      Delete